DeVine Awarded Contract with Defense Information System Agency
April 7, 2015 – FREMONT, Calif. — DeVine Consulting, Inc., a leading provider of IT services to DoD agencies, was awarded the SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract.
The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps complete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded, and managed using the SeaPort-e platform.
DeVine can provide professional services under ten different functional areas that consist of:
- Research and development support
- Engineering, system engineering, and process engineering support
- Modeling, simulation, stimulation, and analysis support
- System design documentation and technical data support
- Software engineering, development, programming, and network support
- Configuration management support
- Quality assurance support
- Information system development, information assurance, and information technology
- Program support
- Functional and administrative support
We service the following zones:
- ZONE 4 – Gulf Coast
- ZONE 6 – Southwest
To learn more about SeaPort-e, visit http://www.seaport.navy.mil/default.aspx.